- Course overview
- Course details
The Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Administration 5.5 course is designed to train administrators (system, network, and storage) to successfully deploy Nutanix in the datacenter.
The course covers all the tasks Nutanix administrators perform, including configuring and maintaining a Nutanix environment. It also introduces basic Nutanix troubleshooting tools, offers tips for solving common problems and provides guidelines for escalating problems to Nutanix support.
Module 1: Introduction
• Distributed Storage Fabric (DSF),
• App Mobility Fabric (AMF)
• Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
• Description of Prism and other Nutanix cluster components, including Acropolis.
Module 2: Managing the Nutanix Cluster
• Configuration of Nutanix cluster,
• Setting up a name server
• Adding network connections
• Prism Element to manage clusters
• Set up file system whitelists
Module 3: Securing the Nutanix Cluster
• Secure a Nutanix cluster thorough user authentication
• SSL certificate installation
• Cluster access control.
Module 4: Networking
• Managing networks using Open vSwitch (OVS)
• Configure bridges, bonds, and VLANs
Module 5: VM Management
• Create and manage virtual machines
• Create a guest VM
• Import a new image to apply to the VM
Module 6: Health Monitoring and Alerts
• Health Dashboard to monitor cluster health and performance
• Configuring health checks for various components
• Monitoring cluster performance
• Handling and customization of system alerts and events
Module 7: Distributed Storage Fabric
• Nutanix storage components
• Storage Tiers, Pools
• Containers, Volume Groups
• vDisks, and Datastores/SMB Shares.
Course : Enterprise Cloud Administration 5.15
request for : Enterprise Cloud Administration 5.15